Creative Digital Designer
Kate's Clothing Ltd are seeking a Creative Digital Designer with excellent Photoshop and video editing skills, a good understanding of interactive social media and marketing content, plus a flare for visuals. The ideal candidate will be self sufficient, motivated and highly effective. Good spelling, grammar and attention to detail are essential. We are a very small, hard working, passionate team, pitching in with all areas of the business where necessary.
- Create compelling visual content and engaging copy for web and social media, producing interactive and viral content.
- Play a lead role in developing strategies to engage with our customers and grow our following.
- Analyse data from various sources to improve strategies and produce insights and recommendations.
- Monitor trends in media, lifestyle and fashion and use the knowledge to adjust marketing strategies and make recommendations for other areas of the business.
- Interact on a daily basis with our customers, influencers and followers.
- Create blogs and press releases.
- Assist as necessary with day to day operations.
Bonus points for being comfortable in front of the camera producing video reviews.
Important: We are a gothic and alternative clothing company; in order to fulfil this role you must be part of our culture. None of us like labels, but if no one has ever called you a goth and you're not excited about the staff discount, then this role isn't for you.
The role is up to full time 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, but we're happy to offer reduced hours be flexible around other interests. The role is based at our warehouse in Erdington, Birmingham, UK.
If you're interested in joining us, please send your CV along with examples of your work and/or an example banner you might create for us, to [email protected] Also, so we can quickly discard applicants who haven't read the job description and don't know what we're about, please write: “I love alternative culture!” in the opening section of your covering email.
No posts found