Creative Digital Designer - Position Now Filled.
Kate's Clothing Ltd are seeking a Creative Digital Designer with excellent Photoshop and video editing skills, a good understanding of interactive social media and marketing content, plus a flare for visuals. The ideal candidate will be self sufficient, motivated and highly effective. Good spelling, grammar and attention to detail are essential. We are a very small, hard working, passionate team, pitching in with all areas of the business where necessary.
- Create compelling visual content and engaging copy for web and social media, producing interactive and viral content.
- Play a lead role in developing strategies to engage with our customers and grow our following.
- Analyse data from various sources to improve strategies and produce insights and recommendations.
- Monitor trends in media, lifestyle and fashion and use the knowledge to adjust marketing strategies and make recommendations for other areas of the business.
- Interact on a daily basis with our customers, influencers and followers.
- Create blogs and press releases.
- Assist as necessary with day to day operations.
Bonus points for being comfortable in front of the camera producing video reviews.
Important: We are a gothic and alternative clothing company; in order to fulfil this role you must be part of our culture. None of us like labels, but if no one has ever called you a goth and you're not excited about the staff discount, then this role isn't for you.
The role is up to full time 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, but we're happy to offer reduced hours be flexible around other interests. The role is based at our warehouse in Erdington, Birmingham, UK.>
If you're interested in joining us, please send your CV along with examples of your work and/or an example banner you might create for us, to email@example.com. Also, so we can quickly discard applicants who haven't read the job description and don't know what we're about, please write: “I love alternative culture!” in the opening section of your covering email.
No posts found