Manic Panic Amplified Bad Boy BlueBad Boy Blue from Manic Panic's Amplified range is a gorgeous bright sky blue shade. Almost turquoise, but with a cooler, more true blue tone, this ultra vibrant shade looks best on bleached, pale blonde hair, and is not recommended for use on darker shades.
Manic Panic Amplified formulation is proven to retain colour intensity for 30% longer than the Classic Cream formulation. Manic Panic hair dye has not been tested on animals and contains no animal products.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on this item except in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault.
- Hair Dye
No posts found
Dispatch times -We hold everything in stock so orders will normally be sent the same day provided your payment clears before 1pm on a working day (Monday to Friday). Orders after that time will normally be dispatched the next working day.
Free UK Shipping - Standard shipping is via Royal Mail tracked and is FREE for orders over £39.99 (or £3.99 if not). It normally takes 2 to 3 working days.
Urgent Orders - There are several faster options including next day delivery. Please click here for more details or choose your prefered option during checkout.
Click here for more details on International Shipping options or choose your prefered option during checkout. Click here for common questions on International delivery.
Returns - We offer a hassle free returns service* including FREE Returns for UK customers. Click here for more information.
*Please note some items, such as lingerie or swimwear, can not be returned for hygiene reasons except in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault. Please check the product description where you'll find full details.
- Dyes usually last between 8-12 washes and fade out gradually over time. Dry shampoo can help you to prolong the colour and using a good quality conditioner can help slow fading a little.
- Darker shades may give a sheen of colour to darker hair but we recommend pre-lightening for the best results.
- Lighter colours and blues are recommended for use over very light and bleached hair.
- Dye results cannot be guaranteed always try a strand test to check possible results.
- Always follow manufacturers instructions fully.
Helpful Hints:Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, this will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing your dye to achieve the best results. Hair should be washed / clean and dry before dying. We recommend using shampoo but not conditioning before dying. Generously apply to hair, starting at your roots. We recommend dividing your hair into sections to get the entire length of your hair. Feel free to massage it in, it will not damage your hair or your scalp. Processing time is generally 15-30 minutes but double check the instructions on your dye, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. You can optionally shampoo to reduce colour bleeding. Condition thoroughly. Semi-permanent hair dye will take faster, and last longer, on chemically treated hair e.g. permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
- Do wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour.
- Do use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline and ears, to avoid staining skin.
- As with all hair colours, we advise a swatch test first.
- Do not mix semi-permanent dye with peroxide.
- Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows
- Do not use shampoo with conditioner.