Free UK Returns
Free UK returns shipping only functions below 20 kgs and a maximum box size of 46 x 61 x 46 cm or tubes shorter than 90cm. Returns with large quantities of items may need to be split across 2 packages. For the rare single items that are too large, there will have been a warning on the product description and you will need to arrange your own (non-refundable) shipping.
Important: Please still include a note of your order details and what you would like. Your original packing slip is normally the best thing to use for this.
Please read the following requests and then click through to our page on the Royal Mail website where you can create your label:
- Please return your items neat and clean in their original individual garment bags, taking care to match the item to it's correct garment bag with the right product code on it (where applicable).
- Please do not stick the label directly onto the branded garment bags or shoe boxes.
- Please do not return items that have been worn other than briefly to try on or any non-returnable items (see product descriptions).
- Please include your original order number/s or enough information for us to find it.
- You can put items from different orders into the same return to save postage.
- Please allow at least 10 working days after your return has been tracked as Delivered before contacting us, to allow us time to quarantine and then process your return.