Herman's Amazing Direct Hair Colour
Herman's Amazing Direct Hair ColourHerman's Amazing Direct Hair Colour comes in an excellent range of high pigment colours, all of which can be mixed together allowing you to create your perfect shade with ease.
Herman's is not tested on animals, is ammonia free, Vegan, and comes in 115ml pots.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on this item except in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault.
* Dyes usually last between 8-12 washes and fade out gradually over time. Dry shampoo can help you to prolong the colour and using a good quality conditioner can help slow fading a little.
* Herman's is Ammonia Free, and Vegan.
* Darker shades may give a sheen of colour to darker hair but we recommend pre-lightening for the best results.
* Dye results cannot be guaranteed always try a strand test to check possible results.
* Always follow manufacturers instructions fully.
Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, this will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Herman's hair colour to achieve the best results. Hair should be washed / clean and dry before dying. We recommend using shampoo but not conditioning before dying. Generously apply to hair, starting at your roots. We recommend dividing your hair into sections to get the entire length of your hair. Feel free to massage it in, it will not damage your hair or your scalp. Processing time is 15-30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. You can optionally shampoo to reduce color bleeding. Condition thoroughly. Herman's will take faster, and last longer, on chemically treated hair eg permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
* Do wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour.
* Do use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline and ears, to avoid staining skin.
* As with all hair colours, we advise a swatch test first.
* Do not mix Herman's with peroxide.
* Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows
* Do not use shampoo with conditioner.
No comments yet, maybe you can fix that.